13 May 2010

Free at Last

I took my last final exam of the semester this afternoon. I'm not sure how it went. We had to write a paper based on a question from the reading we'd done all semester. Depending on how much my instructor likes the paper I will hopefully get an A in the class. If that is the case I will have four A's, but if it falls short I should still have 3 A's and 1 B. I am satisfied with that, and I am looking forward to having a little bit of free time this summer to see my family and work on some projects.

I've been toying with Army Builder a bit in an attempt to decide what sort of Ork and Space Marine Kill Teams I want to build. I've got a pretty characterful Imperial Guard Kill Team planned out with a Veteran Squad of Elysian Drop Troops with an Elysian Drop Sentinel in support. I'm not sure what direction to take for my Orks. Space Marines seem somewhat limited by the 200-point cap. You can barely tool out a ten-man Tactical Squad for that price. I may have to look at Space Wolves or Blood Angels to see if their force org charts are more flexible.

No comments:

Post a Comment