17 October 2006

Tonight I tried to paint the armor on my Night Runners, but I wasn't feeling inspired at all, so I did the dishes. I still wasn't feeling very inspired, so I painted their weapons instead. I have a unit of ten with hand weapons/throwing stars and a unit of nine with dual hand weapons. I have several problems with the armor. Part of it is that there are so many levels. They have shirts underneath, then breastplates and straps for the breastplates, and above all that they have all kinds of throwing stars, knives, and ornamental bits. I'll have to stare at them for a while tomorrow before I get it all sorted out. I may even have to paint them on an individual basis, which wastes time and paint, but may be the only way for me to get it right.
I am worried about at least one of my Fantasy Football teams this week. After yesterday's games, I was two points behind my opponent. To win, Rex Grossman and Thomas Jones on my team would have to outplay Edgerrin James on his team by three points. I felt pretty confident going into tonight that I had an easy win coming on, but that wasn't the case. Edgerrin James didn't really do anything, but Grossman turned the ball over like six times and Jones didn't do anything at all, so I'm probably going to lose. Thanks, guys. I guess next week I'll play Hasselbeck instead of Grossman. So I should go 3-1 for the week, bringing me to 18-6 (5-1, 5-1, 5-1, 3-3) for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment