I ended up mostly leaving the Clanrat Slaves alone after the last pictures I took. I did a few spot highlights and a lack wash on the weapons, then clearcoated them. I also did a clearcoat on the last unit of Clanrats I painted, as I forgot to do it before.
Last night I started on my army's leader. I've pretty much finished the cloth parts of his armor, started the flesh color on his standard, and blocked out the metal parts of his armor. The armor will have more colors in it, sort of like the Stormvermin, but I wanted to get it all blocked out in silver before I started adding details. Once I get him finished up, I'll have 111 miniatures finished, with 83 left to go.