28 October 2006

I finally finished up the Night Runners tonight. It's amazing how many little details you can find that you have to go back and paint when you're "just finishing up a couple of things at the end." But they're done now, they look pretty good to me, and I can move on to other things. I'm not sure what I want to paint next. I thought about doing the Warp-Lightning cannon, but it's a big model and if I wanted to work on it I'd have to get out the primer and put primer on it, figure out in what order I have to paint and assemble it, get the crew all aligned so they match up to it, and it just sounds like a whole ordeal.
I'd rather just finish up the stuff I've already got in primer and work on the new stuff later. But right now I need to go to bed so I can get things done tomorrow, like maybe getting a haircut and shaving my beard in preparation for Guard duty or doing the dishes or painting miniatures or doing laundry. Sounds exciting, huh? Here are a few pictures of the finished Night Runners:



No comments:

Post a Comment