25 September 2007

I nearly forgot to talk about the week in fantasy sports. I went 3-1 for the week in Fantasy Football, which takes me to 10-2 on the season. In the TMP Fantasy Football League I am in fifth place with a 2-1 record. I highly doubt that I can pull off a win in that league for week four, so I should fall a little further down the standings next week.

In my Public Leagues I am doing pretty well, and the forecast looks good for next week. All of the Public Leagues are ten-team leagues. Hoff's Hamburgers are sitting in 1st place at 3-0, the only undefeated team in that league. Pete's Peg Legs are 2-1, sitting in 2nd place in their league. And the Zombie Monkeys are at 3-0, holding down 3rd place in their league.

In Fantasy Baseball I am still looking at bringing home two 2nd-place finishes and one 3rd-place finish in my Public Leagues. In the TMP Fantasy Baseball League I am still losing horribly to the Monday Knights. I have been fighting a difficult battle to bump my numbers up using the waiver wire, but I don't know if I can make up enough ground to win the league. It would take a miracle, as I'm down 2-7-1 at the moment, and some of the categories he is winning are not even close. Even assuming a very good week from my players I could probably end the week in a tie, but he has the advantage in the tiebreaker category. It looks like I'll be taking home two silver and two bronze trophies in Fantasy Baseball this year. What makes it really painful is that many of the players in the TMP League sent in some minis as a sort of prize to the winner of the league, and I want that little pile of lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment