24 August 2007

As promised, here are some photos of my Space Marine half-squad. I discussed my thoughts on the painting of these figures in my last post, so I won't say much more about that.



In other news, I had a several minute brain fart today during which I could not remember if it was August 23rd or September 23rd. Normally this wouldn't matter much, but as my wife's birthday is on September 20th I was concerned that maybe her birthday had come and gone without me noticing at all. This was a very grave thought indeed, and I was glad to discover that it is still August and I have not yet missed her birthday.
Our dog Buddy has a foot fetish. He loves feet, socks, shoes, and anything that smells or tastes like a foot. All of my socks have holes in them, as Buddy is a sneaky little beggar. He will steal socks and stash them, often for days, until he feels that we are not watching him. Then he'll go to his secret hiding place, retrieve his prize, and get on with the eating of it. My wife has lost several pairs of flip-flops to his obsession. He can sense when someone nearby has exposed their foot to the air and will rush into the room to lick their toes and sniff around inside their shoes. He also eats poop. Buddy is a disturbing creature.
I am once again excited about the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game. I know I am setting myself up for disappointment, but I cannot help feeling enthusiastic about the loot cards and the building of my Beast Mastery Hunter deck. There is even a card called Venomstrike that features my in-game Scorpid pet. I don't think anything could be more awesome than that, aside from being married of course (my wife reads my blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment