13 June 2010

This evening I got a little work done on the Empire Mortar and crew. I would post a picture of my progress so far, but the camera is dead and I have no idea where the battery charger is. I would like to try out some weathering tricks from Forge World's Imperial Armour Model Masterclass Vol. 1 on the Mortar, but I don't currently have the weathering powders I need to give it the full treatment. Additionally, if I weather the Mortar, I will have to muddy up all the troops in the army so that everything matches. I think I will start out just trying to get them all painted to a decent standard and weather everything later. I'm having a hard time deciding on colors for the clothing on the Mortar crew. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get the camera all charged up and post some more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Pink is my favorite color - you would definitely have a unique Mortar crew!

    ReplyDelete