30 October 2007

My Fantasy Football teams went 2-2 for the week, better than last week but still not as good as I'd like. I'm at 21-11 for the season (6-2, 6-2, 5-3, 4-4) and am not out of contention in any of my leagues. The 4-4 team is not quite in the playoffs, but another solid win or two will put it in the playoffs. Denver lost to Green Bay tonight, which makes me unhappy. With the NBA season staring up tomorrow, I hope the Houston Rockets can find it in themselves to win some games and make up for the Broncos poor season.
I finally managed to do some painting tonight, finishing up the base skin color on all of my Moria Goblins. It's slow going, but at least I'm making progress. I'm still working on army lists for some of the other factions. I like these little 500-point warbands, as they allow enough points to have some variety in force composition, but don't have so many models that it's prohibitive to collect more than a couple of factions.
We finally saw the Transformers movie. The dialogue was awful throughout, and the Transformers looked a bit too pointy for my tastes. I realize that they were going for a certain look, but I didn't really care for it.

1 comment:

  1. we just saw the transformers movie last week and i have to agree on the dialogue. it was a little cheesy and mike thought the movie was made for 14 year olds instead of adults. we weren't big fans of the movie to say the least.

    ReplyDelete