01 November 2007

I got the local comic shop's weekly newsletter the other day, and one of the specials for the week was the Onyxia's Lair Raid Deck for the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game at a 66% discount. So I woke up early and went to the shop to buy one. That was pretty cool. I think my wife and I have enough cards to put together some rudimentary decks for our chosen classes, plus maybe a couple more for other classes. Each raid deck contains a pack of special treasure cards which you're not really supposed to open until you beat the big boss card with your group of players. But I opened ours as soon as I got home and found that almost all of the loot cards were equipment for either Hunters or Druids, which happen to be the characters my wife and I play. So it was a pretty good deal all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment