25 November 2007

I had a decent week in Fantasy Football. The Monday game doesn't really have much effect on my games, so I'm exiting the week with a 3-1 record and an overall record of 32-16 (10-2, 8-4, 7-5, 7-5). It seems like whenever the Broncos win I have a terrible week in Fantasy Football, and whenever they lose I do pretty well. This week they lost, which puts them in a tight spot. I don't know if they'll make the playoffs this year. They just can't finish games. It's very sad.
My sister has caught the Magic bug, so I have another opponent to play against. I doubt if I'll be able to get into a game store and play in tournaments because of my work schedule, but I have plenty of competition between my sister and her husband.
I was able to get a little more work done on the Moria Goblins tonight, and once I'm done posting my vacation report I'll probably get back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment