06 October 2007

Yay!

Holy cow! I finally finished my short story for my fiction writing class. Talk about a pain in the hindquarters. Now I've got just under four hours to sleep before I have to get up and go to work again. I'm not really looking forward to that. It's almost to the point where I don't know if I should even go to sleep as I want to be sure I'll wake up to my alarm. With anything under five hours it's pretty hit or miss for me in that department. I hate being late for work. It's embarrassing. At least my story is written.
Not much else to post about tonight. With Fantasy Baseball over with, and Fantasy Basketball not started yet, I don't have much to write about in the Fantasy Sports realm. Next week I'm going to try to paint some miniatures. I think it will be relaxing.
I suppose I'd better go get some sleep. Saturdays are long days even when I get seven hours of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment