09 October 2007

I Hate to Wait

Our cell phone contract is about to expire, so we've been looking at different phones and service providers. I am about to take the mobile internet plunge. For my birthday I will be getting a touchscreen phone (with a stylus!) that slides out to reveal a keyboard and unlimited internet service on said phone. We'll end up paying about the same for the new plan as we were paying for the old service, but we'll have the additional features added on. The main perk of this is that I won't have to be without my beloved world wide web during drill weekends. But I have to wait until 11 November for the new service to kick in. I don't want to wait that long. I want my internet superphone now.
I considered prepping my Moria Goblin miniatures for painting tonight, but instead I worked on my backlog of English class homework. I'm going to try getting my History homework done tomorrow so I can spend Thursday and Friday playing with miniatures, but we'll see how it goes. I also need to write up some army lists and purchase plans for some Lord of the Rings armies. I may have to paint some sort of one-off figure again to get me going on a painting kick again. There's a barbarian dude on my desk that may be a good candidate. My attention span is such that I can't even agree on what I want to do from day to day. And even if I do decide on something, by the time I get started I'm so distracted that I've forgotten waht I set out to do in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment