11 March 2010

Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts

My wife bribed me into accompanying her to the craft store by telling me I could use some of her coupons to buy more plastic bits boxes. I just had to help her pick out fabric for a project she is working on. It was painful, but it was worth it. I got a couple of bins, some other storage, and the X-ACTO self-healing cutting mat kits were on clearance. The $14 one was only $4, so I got one of those. Now I can stop cutting up all of my tabletops. I don't know if the clearance on the mats is a nationwide thing or just here locally, but it seems like something that most wargamers could use. And if you tag along with your significant other, you can earn spouse points while simultaneously advancing your hobby ambitions. It's win-win!

1 comment:

  1. I spend a lot of time in Joanns and Micheals with my crafting wife(Her crafting/mommy blog has like 8 times the followers as my 40K one). I am always looking for useful things while I am there. Cutting Blades, Glue, Brushes, scupting tools etc.

    ReplyDelete