01 February 2010

Swamped

I've been pretty much swamped with homework and haven't had time to do anything else for the last little while. There haven't been a lot of assignments, but each of my classes has about a million pages of reading per week. I'm having trouble keeping up with all of it.

I feel bad that I don't really have much to say about my hobbies, but there hasn't been much going on with that part of my life lately. I wish it were different. Hopefully once I get into a schedule with my schoolwork I'll be able to carve out some time for that.

The boy has grown a little more attached to me, which has been fun. When I get home from work he tries to shadow me for most of the evening and we have a good time goofing off and playing around. He's a very happy kid and always entertaining to watch, even if he makes us absolutely crazy sometimes with his boundless energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment