23 June 2006

I Haven't Posted for a While

I haven't posted much lately, mostly because I haven't done much worth posting about. I haven't painted any miniatures since the pirate captain because I'm lazy and I've been taking about an hour a day to work out on the bench my wife and I bought a month or so ago. Hopefully I will be able to gain some weight with my new workout and diet plan. We'll see how it goes. Maybe I will paint some miniatures next week.
We saw Nacho Libre, the new Jared Hess and Jack Black movie, tonight. It was pretty good. I liked it. I will probably buy the DVD and watch it in my own home. It was also nice that there wasn't a lot of profanity and whatnot in the movie. There's too much of that stuff in movies, in my opinion, and it's nice to see that there are some filmmakers putting fairly wholesome stuff out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment