After I got home from my Army stuff, I took an hour-long nap to get myself ready for the evening. By hour-long, I mean I slept for 3 1/2 hours. I just didn't want to wake up.
Then I worked on my Sisters Repentia squad. The flesh tones are killing me. I think I'm going to have to strip the paint off of them again and start over. My other complaint with these minis is that there are so many tiny details all over them that it's difficult to tell what is skin, what is clothing, and what is something else. I'm glad I saved the box they came in, so I can use the Games Workshop paint jobs as a guide. It looks like I was making things a bit too complicated for myself. I was originally going to use three colors, like I did for the Priest, but then things got ugly and I started adding more in an attempt to salvage it. On the GW figures it looks like they used two colors and kept it really simple. So that's my next plan. I think I'll have to use several coats of thinned-down paint so I can get good coverage without it being all lumpy. It should be a good learning experience, if nothing else. I think that once I'm done with this unit, I'll finish the Immolator and the Skaven unit I was working on previously.