10 February 2009

More of the same today. Remarkably, I have been able to stay on task for most of the day. Unfortunately this left no time for anything except travel vouchers and homework. I can feel a migraine coming on; I'm not sure how to stave it off. I get one every six or eight months and I can usually tell a day or so before it hits that I'm going to have one. We'll see how that goes. I've got one more section of math problems to do before Thursday, so there is a small light at the end of the tunnel. My History class hasn't been bad so far and my EdTech class is pretty simple, but Math and Cultural Anthropology are killing me. I have to be at least a week ahead in everything by the second week of March due to some training I get to do with the Guard, so it'll probably be all homework all the time until then. I'm hoping to grab an hour or two on Friday evening to slap more paint on my Space Marine Lieutenant. I've got such grandiose plans, but no time to enact them. It's funny that as kids we can't wait to grow up because adults can do whatever they want all the time. Then we grow up and we don't want any part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment