13 October 2008

A Little More Progress

I got a little more paint on the Terminators today, mostly just skulls and other iconography. I spent most of the day hooking up my electrically-heated motorcycle gear and moving furniture and other stuff around in anticipation of the baby. The bedroom at least is much more ready to accommodate the piles of stuff that are required for the upkeep and care of a child. And the bookshelf is out of the hallway, so that's a plus.

It's nice having the day off due to the federal holiday, but it's no fun that the mail doesn't run on federal holidays. Ever since I was a very young boy ordering stamp collections and cereal box toys through the post the mail has held a bit of magic for me. Usually all that arrives is bills, but sometimes there is a parcel of some sort containing toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment