30 July 2007

My brother came over for the weekend and I think he had a pretty good time. We played a quick session of D & D and visitied a couple of the local hobby shops to have a look around. My brother-in-law had to work on Monday, so the big three-way Pirate brawl didn't happen. I did get a game in with my brother, as well as a request from my sister to let her play sometime. Hopefully sometime this week I'll be able to get a game in with her.
My dad has gone all-digital with his music, so when we went over to pick up my brother he gave us a stereo with a 100-disc cd changer and some speakers. I set it up when we got home and managed to avoid having anything blow up. We can't turn up the volume too much, as the neighbors will complain.
There was some drama on the Boise Warhammer message board this week, as a new member joined up and started advertising a campaign that conflicts with the one already in the planning stages. The conversation got pretty rough, and I'm waiting to see what happens. Both campaigns sound interesting to me, but I don't know if I'll even have time to play in one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment