19 July 2007

I've Been Tagged

Jamie tagged me, so I get to answer questions about myself. Theoretically, I could tag someone else, but I don't know many people with blogs well enough to ask them these questions. On to the answering...
Jobs You've Had
  1. Moving Sprinkler Pipes
  2. Milking Cows
  3. Idaho Army National Guard (Tank Driver, Humvee Gunner, Bradley Gunner)
  4. FedEx Freight Dockworker

Movies I Watch Over and Over

  1. Stuff I find on YouTube, mostly.

Places I've Lived

  1. Wichita Falls, Texas
  2. Aviano AFB, Italy
  3. Springville, Utah
  4. Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
  5. Eagle River, Alaska
  6. Boise, Mt. Home, Emmett, Moscow, and Meridian, Idaho
  7. San Diego, California
  8. Kirkuk, Iraq

Places I Want to Visit

  1. Maybe Europe again, so the wife will have a chance to go.
  2. Some National Parks and whatnot here in the States.
  3. Australia

Places I Have Visited

  1. Most of the U.S.
  2. Canada
  3. Amsterdam
  4. Germany
  5. Switzerland
  6. Italy
  7. Austria

TV Shows I Watch

  1. None

Websites I Visit

  1. These can mostly be found in my sidebar, although I do spend a lot of time on the Yahoo! Fantasy Sports pages. The majority of my online time is spent on The Miniatures Page, Fantasy Sports, various blogs, and the sites of miniatures and miniatures rules vendors.

No comments:

Post a Comment