14 May 2006

I finished up my Night Runners today. It was pretty exciting. And I bought a hat, so I don't have to be the only guy at work without a hat. It took forever to find one from one of my teams that looked all right on me. I finally found a Houston Astros hat. I have decided that Fantasy Baseball is difficult. I had no problem running three Fantasy Basketball and Fantasy Football teams, but I can barely keep one Fantasy Baseball team going. I've pretty much dropped two of my teams so I can concentrate on the most important one. And this is officially my lamest post ever. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know! I for one was over the moon to learn you had discovered that you have, in fact found a hat. I understand the dilemma of trying to find a hat that suits and am glad someone out there has finally managed it!

    p.s. can't wait to see the skaven army when they're finished! How are they coming?...
    p.p.s. i'm new here so please feel free to check out and comment on my blog! Critiscism greatly appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete