24 May 2009

Progress

I made a bit of progress on my Space Marines; I assembled my Razorback. None of the hatches or turrets is glued on; that will allow me to change them out and adjust the equipment loadout from battle to battle. At the moment it's got a hunter-killer missile on the front and twin-linked assault cannons on the back. With the Razorback built, my 750-point force is assembled aside from some backpacks and accessories that would be difficult to paint if I attached them first.


The kid is about 6 1/2 months old now. He's getting pretty large. At a recent appointment he was in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height. He likes to play a lot, so that's been fun. We're working on getting him to sleep in his own bed; it's pretty painful but it's going pretty well so far.


He's also been eating some foods, just cereal and mashed up stuff. He likes some foods better than others.


No comments:

Post a Comment