23 July 2008

I was going to do some painting tonight, but then I started playing Sid Meier's Pirates! and completely lost track of time. I know it's an old game without much in the way of real replay value but as I was moving stuff around this weekend I found the discs and loaded it back onto my computer; it's been downhill since then. It's really a rather addictive little game. So no painting tonight.

Not much else to discuss at the moment. I've been trying to recruit players for the final four spots in the TMP Fantasy Football League, but so far no one's signed up and the thread just fell off the front page of The Miniatures Page. The turnouts for the annual leagues have been getting smaller, sometimes I wonder if it's worth it to keep them going. There is a core group, though, that seems to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment