It's been a couple of days since I completed my Plague Monk unit, but I've been too busy to post the pictures. I think they turned out really well, especially the musician and standard bearer. I had a little bit of trouble with the clearcoat, as it seems to reactivate any inks that I may have painted on the figures. The only place this really affected me was the warpstone chunk on the standard. The ink started to run off and smear. I solved this by just dabbing the clearcoat with my brush as opposed to brushing it on. I had the same problem on my clanrats standard, as I used a permanent marker to draw the stitches, and when I brushed the clearcoat on it smeared a little. I had to redo a portion of it and carefully dab the clearcoat over the rest.
My next project is going to be a unit of 25 Clanrats, plus the five Clanrats I'm adding to the unit I already finished. I plan to add a little more color for this next unit, as both units I've painted so far have been green-themed. I'm going with a lot of green still to preserve my army's unity, but I went out and bought some blues as well. I'll probably have 3 rat with green armor and two rats with blue armor in each rank. That will give me a majority of green, but some variety as well. I may also vary the fur color to a different set of browns, to further differentiate between the units. Hopefully I can get the 30 Clanrats done by the end of February.