05 October 2010

I've spent the last couple of weeks enjoying Mississippi with my Army friends. The weather and humidity have calmed down quite a bit, so the last few days have been rather nice. We are pretty well locked down on post, so I haven't been able to see much outside of the immediate area. The training is all right. I wouldn't be a soldier if I didn't have complaints, but nothing stands out as particularly miserable.

In my free time I've been trying to play through Dawn of War: Winter Assault, but I've been stuck on one specific mission. I think I just need some extra time to make a plan and do it right instead of winging it and getting overrun by Orks.

There hasn't been much time for any other gaming-related stuff, but my wife sent me the latest White Dwarf and I'm looking forward to giving that a read.

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

2 comments:

  1. Gotta complain or you don't fulfill the ethic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in autumn now with Atlantic gales and rain fronts. I love this weather. It's rather fun.

    ReplyDelete