08 October 2009

The new Space Wolves are out and there has been a lot of talk about them among 40k bloggers lately. I am not planning on building a Space Wolf army at the moment, but the figures look nice. The box sets have got a ton of parts that could be used to customize other Space Marines. I will probably pick up some of the Space Wolf boxes just to have more variety in my bits box.

The other thing from the Space Wolves codex that sounds neat is the cavalry models, basically Space Marines riding big wolves from space. Depending on what the figures they eventually release for that unit look like I would like to get some of them. I don't know that I'd use the Space Wolves army list, but I could run them as Bikers in the vanilla Marine codex.

The next Skaven release is up for pre-order. I don't really like the new Clanrat models, but they're okay. I've got plenty of the old models. The Stormvermin look decent, especially since a unit of them is a lot cheaper money-wise. The plastic Doomwheel looks decent, and I've heard rumors of some other stuff in the works.

I am not feeling well, so I'll talk about the other stuff some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment