01 August 2008

An Exciting Development

Last night I remembered that it's the end of the month, and that means it's time to go pick up the new White Dwarf. The first thing I noticed was that the local Hobbytown was in the process of reorganizing the store. The second thing I observed was a shiny new rack full of Flames of War books and figures. One of the employees was trying to do some inventory work in that particular part of the store as well as decide on the final layout of the shelving in that area, but I had a quick look at what was available. As per their usual practice, the minis were discounted somewhat from retail price. There were a lot of German and American figures, a little bit of British stuff, and no Russian figures that I could see (Boo! Hiss!).

No comments:

Post a Comment