30 June 2008

Something That Makes Me Mad, and an Explanation

We have a laundry basket that is really small at the bottom and fairly large at the top. If you put any amount of clothing in it the basket becomes top-heavy and tips, dumping the laundry out. Usually it falls into a dust patch or some dog hair and the clothes get all dirty. I don't think it's possible to describe how much I dislike this particular laundry basket. I may throw it away soon.

I've had a few people ask me what hammertoes are. It's not really all that cool. It just means the front joint of the toe is bent rather than straight, so my toes are always curled. The funny thing is that I would always see other people's toes and wonder why they were long and straight, like monkey toes or something. It turns out I'm the weird one.

No comments:

Post a Comment