15 June 2009

We had the house inspection today. It went better than it could have. Now we have to wait and see if the bank will fix one or two things before the appraiser comes over to decide if we can get the loan. Buying a house is a pain. There are a million steps and at any point something could fall through and you're left to start over again. I hope this deal goes through because we like the house and really don't want to repeat the parts of the process we've already done once or twice.

The Space Marine Scouts got a little paint on their pouches, boots, and holsters. The boots were going to be mostly black, but I didn't like the way that looked and painted them green. I think it looks better, although it adds a step to the process. I would like to finish them soon and move on to other things, but I don't think I'll get to it this week. Hopefully next week I'll have a couple of free hours to work on them.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the house purchase. Been there done that and know how frustrating it can be.

    ReplyDelete