24 December 2007

Oh, and in the spirit of Christmas...

Here's a little video for everyone. It's called "Don't Shoot Me Santa" by The Killers. It's pretty decent.



I am anticipating all of my free time in the near future being taken up by the game Medieval 2: Total War and its expansion. And there is a little voice in the back of my head talking about what sort of miniatures applications this could lead to. It's all speculation right now, as my wife is standing pretty firm in her decision not to let me open it until Christmas Day. I really would like to get into Warhammer Ancients, but I'm not sure where to start and I'm probably not prepared for the jump into a new game. The whole jump into WWII didn't go so well, and I imagine that it will be a similar situation for Medieval wargaming.
I printed off the Mordheim rulebook. With all the minis I picked up I should be able to fill out warbands for the Sisters of Sigmar, Witch Hunters, and I can use my Skaven figures from Warhammer to field a Skaven warband. I also printed off some optional rules for Orc warbands, so once I get some Orcs painted up I can use them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment