04 January 2010

I did a mini-inventory of my gaming stuff last night. I didn't count figures or add up point values or anything; I just went through all of my stuff and determined what armies I have figures for. It was rather enlightening. There's a lot of stuff tucked away in the game room, and a lot of stuff strung out all across the house. I'm not sure when I'll find time to paint it all, let alone use it in games. Luckily I've already got enough stuff to make most of my Warhammer Fantasy/Warhammer 40k armies playable, with the things I want mostly falling into the cool models/big models/Forge World category. At some point I will do a full look at all of the projects and what end-states I visualize for them, but that is a long, long post and I don't have time to do it justice at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment