12 May 2008

I don't really have anything to post about, as I haven't been doing much in the way of hobbies lately. Once I get back from some military training I've got to do I'll be looking for a second job, so I probably won't have much time for anything extracurricular for the next few months. Hopefully we'll be able to get everything paid off around the time the baby gets here, or at least be close enough that we can live on my full-time job. Then I'll probably be able to go back to school at least part-time. Nothing like making up for the mistakes of your early 20s, eh?

I probably won't be posting much on the blog until things settle down. I haven't found myself with much to talk about lately and I don't anticipate that changing a whole lot in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment