04 May 2008

April was a pretty slow month for posting, and I expect May will be more of the same. There just really isn't much to post about. I haven't had any motivation for painting lately, so all the minis and tools are in bins in the closet right now. All the drama on The Miniatures Page recently has kept me away this month as well.

I don't have any new miniature purchases to talk about either. We would like to upgrade from the trailer to a house at some point in the next couple of years and we're trying to save up and pay off bills so that can be a possibility. It's going slowly, but we're getting there.

Most of my fun time has been taken up with World of Warcraft, as at $15 per month of playing time it works out to be a pretty cheap source of entertainment. I'm still working on my PvP gear set and a few other items.

The baby still seems to be doing fine. My wife has flip-flopped a couple of times deciding whther she wants to know the gender before it's born. I think she is probably going to find out early, which is not what I'd choose but it seems that I lost my veto power somewhere in the fine print of the marriage contract. I have to content myself with a guerrilla campaign of coming up with the worst baby names possible to suggest for the kid.

That's really about it. Life just isn't all that exciting right now. I suppse if something happens I'll post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment