26 September 2006

I posted some photos, which you can view below. I have a group shot of the Stormvermin as well as a couple of individual shots of the unit leader and standard bearer. I also posted a picture of the Clanrats I'm working on now along with the example figure I'm using to ensure that they match the rest of the unit.
And finally I have a photo of my desk after a day or two of painting. It gets pretty crowded, especially with bottles and glasses. I've found that painting with a beverage on hand is essential to my success. If you get stuck on something and you don't have a beverage, you just have to sit there and be angry, but if you have a drink on your desk, you can take a refreshing break and return to your work after a few comfortable moments of leaning back in your chair and enjoying your drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment